Sunday, 1 September 2013

Some great drape dresses for women over 40

Drape dresses for women over 40 As you know I’m a big fan of the jersey drape dress as you could read in a previous article regarding drape dresses. I found quite a few great dresses with a drape element in them.  Some are even asymmetrical, which is an extra bonus.  They are very comfortable, flattering, fun and often cover up the parts you don’t want others to be aware of. Use for inspiration or buy them online!
Drape dresses from the image above:
1. Alexander Wang 2. Michelle Mason 3. Michael Kors 4. Issa

A few more red drape dresses

Drape dresses for women over 40
1. Michael Kors 2. Michelle Mason 3. Michael Kors 4. Donna Karen
I’m constantly pinning new drapes dresses to my special Pinterest board, so be sure to follow me on Pinterest!
Do you like jersey drape dresses and which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment